2009 Honda Fit Sport Review
It’s proof that a good car involves more than just performance figures.
2009 honda fit sport review. 2010 honda fit sport review:. It has lots of room and is fun to drive.
The redesigned 2009 honda fit gently tweaks the lines of the last generation model. Where the fit rises above the rest is in the way it.
Not only does it have good safety scores, its seats are some of the most spacious and comfortable in the class. The standard wheel size is now up to 15 inches while the 2009 sport model pictured in the right.
It is a great small car, enough room for 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 kids. Electronic vehicle stability control is now optional on the fit sport.
The 2009 scion xb is also pretty practical. Capacity will limit sales to about 85,000 units for 2009, which we think will all be sold with no trouble.
Build quality, body structural rigidity and interior quality are superior. What do you like about your 2009 honda fit?
Few vehicles leave such a small footprint yet offer the passenger and cargo room of a larger car. The 2009 honda fit drives a lot like the previous model, only better.
Epa fuel economy(1) up to 35 mpg. I purchased the 2009 fit sport, automatic, new in 10/08 and have 17k trouble free miles.
I purchased the 2009 fit sport in 2011 with 44k miles on it. Passenger air bag on/off switch;
- Ducati Sport 1000 Biposto Price
- Dual Sport Bikes Trek
- Dr Sports Center Tournament Series
- Ducati Sport Classic 1000 Biposto For Sale
- Dual Sport Bikes For Sale Florida
- Does Penn National Gaming Own Barstool Sports
- Dodge Ram Sport Decals
- Donahue Super Sports Wisconsin Rapids Wisconsin
- Dodge Ram Sport Hood
- Dual Sport Helmet With Goggles
- Dodge Sports Car Price
- Dodge Sports Car 90s
- Dual Sport Dirt Bikes For Sale
- Dog Sports Training Near Me
- Drug Free Sport Nascar
- Ducati Sport Bikes List
- Does Illinois Have Sports Betting
- Does Xfinity Have Sports Package
- Does Directv Have Cbs Sports
- Dual Sport Bicycle For Sale Near Me